Our Mission Says It All.
“Helping organizations manage well, serve well, and communicate well.”
Through a wide and ever-growing array of solutions for organizations like yours, we help you understand and respond to your work environment. The Jackson Group has been serving clients in the areas of employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, market perception, and leadership development since 1976.
The Jackson Group provides a wide array of survey and consulting services for a variety of organizations. Whether you need to better understand your employee or customer population, measure the level of loyalty and engagement others have with your organization, or looking to gauge your facility’s reputation in the surrounding community, The Jackson Group has the capability and experience to help you with those needs.
Survey & consulting services for a variety of organizations and industries
- Employee Surveys: Services to understand employee satisfaction, engagement, commitment and retention
- Customer Surveys: Processes for gathering information on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Exit Interviews: Tools for improving retention and understanding employees’ reasons for leaving
- Market & Community Perception Surveys: Services to better understand market and community awareness, needs, knowledge and impressions
Survey & consulting services specifically for the healthcare industry
- Employee Surveys: Healthcare-specific employee satisfaction, commitment and engagement
- Patient Surveys: Patient satisfaction, loyalty, and perception of quality
- Hospital CAHPS: National patient satisfaction initiative for hospitals
- Home Health CAHPS: National patient satisfaction initiative for Home Health agencies
- Clinician & Group CAHPS: National patient satisfaction initiative for clinics and group practices
- Accountable Care Organization CAHPS: National patient satisfaction surveys for ACOs
- Medical Staff Surveys: Medical Staff satisfaction, relationship with hospital & staff
- Safety Culture Surveys: AHRQ-based survey for employee perception of safety